Is your company’s old logo keeping up with the test of time? Are you in denial because you don’t want to invest in refreshing the face of your brand? How do you even know when your brand might need a facelift with a new logo design?
Here are a few conditions that might suggest it’s time to invigorate the brand
- The company was started on a shoestring budget and the old logo was the last to be funded. Now is the time to invest.
- You have merged, been purchased, or are headed down a different business path than when the company started.
- The old logo has lots of elements or colors, and it consumes too much space on your website. A complex logo is not practical in our digital world.
- It does not resonate with your company vision or goals.
- The quality of the logo doesn’t align with the quality of your product or service.
Your logo should be updated over time in order to give your brand a new logo design and an up-to-date look. Most logos and websites have a certain shelf life and should be reviewed at least every 5 years. After all, the new logo design will be the first thing that people notice when viewing your brand for the first time and hopefully it will resonate with them long-term. The ultimate goal is to view a company icon without the name and still recognize it’s yours.
Some easily recognizable updated icons:
There are so many great examples of new logo design in order to keep a fresh look. Companies change and so should their logo- if they want to stay relevant and tell the company story.
Here are a few examples of new logo design from mergers:
How about those companies that have merged and need to bring the brands together? Let’s look at their examples of new logo design.
We hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane looking at the old logos vs. new logo designs. Maybe these refreshers will give you a few new ideas for your brand?
If you” unsure that you need a new logo design, call us! Chatting is free, and we love talking about branding. There is nothing more important than how others view your brand, so give us a shout. We at Group 2 would be happy to show you our re-brand portfolio and the recent updates we have helped organizations complete.
We can be reached at 412.605.0834 or via email at email@example.com.