While you might have been busy celebrating the birth of Rihanna and Adele, rocking out to Bad Medicine, trying to figure out Who Framed Roger Rabbit, or celebrating the debut of Photoshop and Doppler Radar, we were busy launching Group 2 in 1988.
This March marked our 30th Anniversary and we celebrated by thanking our partners for their continued support and loyalty. While thirty years seems like yesterday (in denial) we are proud to say we are still around, loving what we do, loving the people we do it with, and staying committed to what we do best.
It’s been interesting watching how our industry has changed over the years and how technology has and continues to change and define the many different roles for a marketing agency to adopt. With all of the available deviations, helping our partners find success has always been our first priority. Below are 5 traits that we continue to deploy to help us stay focused and aligned.
5 Business Traits That Keep Us Aligned with Our Partners
- We are transparent and work WITH our clients to help them achieve their goals. They are our business partners, not a “client vs. supplier” situation. We are transparent and work closely with them in reaching their strategic marketing goals.
- We keep a steady growth momentum and stick to what we do best. We don’t claim to be an expert in an area where we are NOT. Honesty counts.
- We keep up with our partners and not the Jones’.
- We work with trusted consultants in our community who we know, respect and have proven they can deliver quality services.
- Don’t Worry Be Happy. Bobby McFerrin’s top 1988 hit resonates with us. We have happy partners who don’t stay awake at night worrying about project deadlines.
As we continue to celebrate our 30 years in business we wanted to share a few other brands that have also been successful and celebrating their 30th with us! What is the common trait you can find that has helped these particular brands stick around while others in their industry have failed? We have our thoughts but are interested to see what you think!
- Auntie Anne’s
- Capital One
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Office Max
- Outback Steakhouse
- UPS Airlines
- XM Satellite Radio
Happy 30th Anniversary to everyone celebrating this milestone! Interested in learning how we can help your company reach the 30-year mark? Call Group 2 today at 412-605-0834 and let’s get started on your growth plan.
A nurtured quote
“The road to profitability is paved with credibility. Credibility is something you earn by how you market, where you market, how you treat people, how you act, and your overall level of professionalism. Away from the business arena, the term is street cred, and it’s the road to respect.” – Jay Conrad Levinson, author of Guerrilla Marketing